Working together in a group setting can be a powerful way to learn, grow, and feel connected to other people who are experiencing similar challenges. Our priority is to create an atmosphere where group members feel respected, supported, and heard in order for you to get the most out of our group experience. Our licensed counselors incorporate practical skill building and infusion of research-supported strategies to ensure that you’re receiving intentional and quality care that will be well worth your time, energy, and investment.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You want to stop feeling so alone in what you’re going through
- You’re interested in counseling, but want to try something lower pressure than individual counseling
- You wish you felt more understood by others
- You’re looking for expert support to improve your well-being
…Then group counseling could be right for you.
Quieting the Inner Critic: A Therapy Group for College Women
*Begins October 19*
Led by Monica Molt, MEd, LPC, NCC
WHO? College Women
WHAT? We often limit ourselves by believing lies about our worth. The comparison game, social media, and experiences of the past greatly impact the way we feel, in addition to how we treat ourselves. If you’re tired of self-esteem issues getting in the way of you finding confidence and freedom in who you are, we would love for you to join us. Over the span of 8 weeks, we will:
1) Explore the nature of low self-esteem and what perpetuates the cycle.
2) Learn techniques to quiet your inner critic and build self-acceptance.
3) Explore ways to live authentically and thrive during your college years.
WHEN? Mondays from 2 – 3:30 pm CST
WHERE? Virtual via our secure, HIPAA-compliant video platform designed for groups
COST? $50 per session