I truly believe there is hope for healing, comfort, and positive change…this will just require commitment and trust in the process. Because I believe you are the expert of your own life, I will meet you where you are, provide you with objective feedback, and gently offer therapeutic suggestions to help you achieve the goals you set for yourself.
Because counseling is tailored to the unique needs of each client, there is no one-size-fits-all approach, but here’s a look at the general counseling process:
Prior to first session:
• Optional free phone consultation with Marina
• Complete secure, online intake forms
• Review administrative documents
• Review intake form and discuss additional background information/concerns
• Discuss goals for counseling
• Collaboratively work toward treatment goals
To view the Informed Consent document, please click HERE.
To view the Notice of Privacy Practices document, please click HERE.
If you have any questions, please contact Marina at
(334) 521-8302 or by clicking HERE.
– What to Expect –